Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taco Happiness...

Ok, For the record, I am sore from last nights workout with the Swiss Ball. It may seem easy but it definately worked me out.
So, today I made the awesomest dinner...Tacos on the Lighter side...
1lb lean ground turkey - browned
1 can El Pato tomato sauce (I use the green can)
Add the can of sauce to the meat, season to taste with chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Crumble some Queso Fresco...yummy cheese by the way
thinly slice cabbage (or if you're in a hurry buy the bag already shredded)
If you are a fan of Pico de Gallo, now is a good time to pull it out.
Warm a corn tortilla in a pan so it is warm, soft and pliable
Add a spoonful of the meat, top with cheese, cabbage and a little pico and for the tip of the taco iceberg, squeeze a little fresh lime juice on top.
Yummy!
My prayer is this...Lord, open my eyes to your wonders. Help me to see the glory of you in the creation of me and to long to be the best represenation  of that creation I can.
Blessings,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment